“The retreat experience will emotionally move you, educate you, challenge you, involve you, entertain you, and even surprise you. Are you ready to participate in something different and engage in experiences beyond what goods can provide? Whether one person or ten, let us help you create a personalized and customized experience for you or your group.”
Your Retreat Experience includes the following:
- Meals Where Indicated
- Access to Spiritual Cinema Library
- Professional Facilitators
- Spa Treatment Where Indicated
- Memories and Experiences to Cherish
- Foraging and Fast Water
Moon Gate Guest House has partnered with Wild Harmony Canoe Adventures and Shannon Stebelko, Red Seal certified chef and owner of Spicy Radish Café, for a unique adventure in Eastern Manitoba. Forage with us on a wild canoe adventure on the Whitemouth River and the forests of Manitoba. Manitoba’s growing season offers an abundance of wild edibles and cultivated vegetables to harvest all summer. Forage for juicy wild blueberries or harvest ripe tomatoes then Shannon will guide you in a hands-on preserving experience. You’ll go home with your own jar of preserves and recipe. Treat yourself to a weekend of locally sourced home-cooked meals including wild edibles while kicking back in one of Eastern Manitoba’s most beautiful bed and breakfasts. Because Moon Gate is nestled on the banks of the Whitemouth River, your canoe adventure may begin here or end here. Your paddling adventure with Wild Harmony will have earned you a peaceful night’s sleep. Book your weekend and leave the details to us.
Your culinary adventure includes:
- Two night’s accommodation
- Welcome beverage of dandelion root iced tea
- Two sumptuous locally sourced breakfasts
- A hands-on experience preparing supper with wild edibles
- Two lunches prepared with wild edibles
- Preserving experience with Shannon Stebelko, Red Seal certified chef
- Jar of Home-made preserves and recipe
- Three hour guided canoeing experience with Wild Harmony Canoe Adventures
$325.00 per person
- Women’s Time Out Retreat
Join us on a 2 night, 2 day get away retreat just for women. Take time to rest, relax, refocus and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. We’ll have simple structured days for writing, reflecting, fun, creative outings, great food and great company. We’ll enjoy a special guided session to tap into our creative side, such as an art project that we’ll complete in one session. Jenny will share her wisdom about energy work throughout the retreat as well as prepare delicious breakfasts and home-made pizza Friday night for us with much love. Jenny is an amazing cook. Gather a few girlfriends and make plans now to join us at Moon Gate Guest House.
$175 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Relaxation and Meditation in the Forest
For one night disconnect from your busy life and connect with the natural, peaceful surroundings at Moon Gate Bed and Breakfast. Relax in the eco-friendly facility and enjoy a breakfast made from locally sourced food. Unwind as you are treated to a Reflexology therapy session and then whisked away to Bannock Point. The petroforms at Bannock Point were left by ancestors to pass on spiritual teachings to those who visit the site. Follow along the guided tour as you capture the serene and tranquil atmosphere of these rock formations.
$145 per person (based on double occupancy, available June to October)
- Lovers Retreat
Children, family, work and even friends often come before connecting together as a couple. In our busy lives we often put “date night” on hold. At Moon Gate we support the concept when the world moved at a more sensible pace. With that in mind, enjoy two nights of blissful sleep, waking to the scents of breakfast cooking in the Moon Gate kitchen. To get your gastric juices flowing indulge in chocolates and refreshments in the privacy of your room. And for a special treat you will each luxuriate in a half hour spa of your choice then be transported away in an essential oil bath.
$325 per couple
- Girl’s/Guy’s Getaway
Get together with your friends for an unforgettable two night getaway.
Dr. Oz says vitamin F (friends) is what we all need for a healthy mind, body and spirit.
On Friday night prepare appetizers and home made pizza together and share the love of good food, friendship and laughter. For people who like to eat, this is a culinary experience at Moon Gate. Then get pampered with a half hour spa of your choice and drift off into pure bliss.
$145 per person (based on four people, available year round)
- Corporate Retreats
It is important for co-workers to take time away from the day to day pressures of a business environment for a corporate retreat. With group activities such as wildlife viewing, canoeing, hiking, or fishing you foster common interest. Whether you are gathering to share information, or simply rewarding employees for their hard work, a corporate retreat is a very special way to get the job done. Exploration and appreciation of the beauty of the natural world result in memories and form bonds that last a lifetime. When you arrive at Moon Gate, a WiFi free, environmentally friendly facility, you will be greeted by your hosts, Michel and Jenny Dupas. Our goal is to create an uncluttered space where the air is fresh and the atmosphere is set for relaxation – a great Canadian location for planning your small holiday corporate getaways or business retreats in Manitoba. Embracing simplicity is the key for a healthy planet and a caring economy which leads to lasting happiness.
For Planning Corporate Retreats we offer:
- Rent the guest house for your private accommodations and space for meetings and group gatherings with recreational activities on and off site.
- Accommodations for 10 guests at a time.
- Dining room for 10 or more guests.
- The retreat offers full privacy with owners living off premises.
- 6 acres of trees and pasture, outside activities, ample parking and a screened-in gazebo overlooking the Whitemouth River – relaxation at its best while having an evening camp fire by the waterfront.
- Outside patio for BBQ’s – private setting without distractions for planning meetings.
- Recreational activities like wildlife viewing, canoeing, nature walks, or fishing on-site.
- Close to plenty of off site activities.
- Prepare your own meals or have them catered..
- Flexibility in planning your corporate retreat.
“Good old fashioned hospitality and service”
- Please contact Moon Gate to discuss your needs and pricing. We sincerely appreciate your business and support.
- Add an extra night to any one of our retreats for $45 per person. Prepare your own culinary creations that evening or take a break from cooking and dine out at a local café.